Kim Kwangsu from the boy group, Supernova, was transformed into a young idol for MBC every1 Real School. In Real School, his mission is to teach dance in musical and also responsible for Western looks. “This is my debut in acting and will be the last time that I’ll be in a teacher-student role. It turned out to be a surprise.” He said This field is a new challenge for me. I feel the lot of pressure together with the other Supernova members, they cheered me up and encouraged me to gain confidence. Primarily, as a singer, I was charismatic and strong. In Real School, I did not show it for the meantime. I want to show my bright and cheerful personality. Together with U-kiss, Dong Ho, Real School will premiere on 10th of January at 16:30. credit: Newsway and Art News Trans: snowflakes065 @ Supernova PH
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Leave a Reply

Updates Via E-Mail