Dear readers, I'm sorry for closing the blog in the past few hours without any notice. I'm happy to announce that we are back with a new layout design. I've been thinking to do this for quite some times.
This new layout is also part of my 'Subculture' assignment about 'Fandom'
Hope you like the new layout, and feel free to share your opininon here.
Edit :
Thanks for those who like the new layout, for those don't like it, will try to make it better next time :) Cheers.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I love your new Blog. Expect me to drop by here more often.. hearts for you and CSS ♥♥♥

  2. deecchi_wu says:

    its great !!!.. thank 2 u,that i got a lot of news about CSS from this blog..
    (^_____^)b

  3. GaReMi says:

    I love your blog!!!
    with new layout or w/out it i'm very happy !!!!

    Greetings and Total support from PERU , South America ^^

    █♥█

Leave a Reply

Updates Via E-Mail